BE A PART OF THE AMA
Albany Museum of Art supporters play a vital role in strengthening the cultural fabric of our Community
Be part of the largest most exciting fine arts organization in the region
A non-profit cannot fulfill its mission without operational support. The funds raised through the Annual Fund directly support staff, programming, infrastructure, and building needs. There are tiered levels starting at $1, with giving circles that suit the donor’s level of engagement.
Your donation is instrumental in preserving the AMA’s collection of art objects, and in making art exhibitions and educational opportunities available and easily accessible to the Albany and Southwest Georgia community.
The AMA is deeply grateful for all our donors, whose contributions are 100% tax deductible within the limits permitted by law.
We hope you will find a level of support that is comfortable for you as together we strive to build a more vibrant, unified community through art.
Choose the donor level that is right for you
Artist Guild: <$125/year
- Attend one (1) opening reception per year for free for all household members, with discounts on other opening receptions;
- Discounts on Toddler Takeover, After School Art Club, Homeschool Day, Corks & Canvases Painting Parties, and AMA Meet-Up Trips (art camps are not included).
- Digital Communications, including the AMA’s weekly email newsletter, event invitations, and access to the digital magazine.
- Active military and their families may contribute at this level and receive Reciprocal Level benefits.
- 10% discount at the Lamp Shade.
Reciprocal Level: $125-$249/year
- You receive all benefits of the Artist Guild Level, and:
- Print copies of event invitations, AMA Magazine, and special AMA announcements mailed to your preferred address.
- Reciprocal membership to hundreds of museums across the United States through the North American Reciprocal Membership (NARM) program and the Southeastern Reciprocal Museum (SERM) program.
- A discount on all camps and classes.
- A discount on birthday parties.
- Attend two (2) opening receptions per year for free for all household members, with discounts on other opening receptions.
- Toddler Takeover sessions are free.
- You receive all cumulative benefits through the Reciprocal Level, and:
- Annual recognition in AMA Magazine.
- Attend all opening receptions for free.
- Free admission to AMA Meet-Ups
- Priority registration for special events.
- You receive all cumulative benefits through the Contributor Level, and:
- Invitation for two (2) to The Year in Art luncheon, a free, invitation-only event that reflects on the closing fiscal year and looks forward to the coming year.
- A complimentary Reciprocal Level donorship for you to give to someone as a gift.
- Recognition on the Year-End Donor Wall in the AMA Lobby.
- You receive all cumulative benefits through the Enthusiast Level, and:
- A private tour for up to 10 people guided by the AMA Director of Curatorial Affairs.
- 20% off one auditorium rental.
- You receive all cumulative benefits through the Advocate Level, and:
- One free annual limited-edition print.
- 50% off auditorium rental.
- Monthly updates on all things AMA.
Philanthropist: $5,000 or more/year
- You receive all cumulative benefits through the Champion Level, and:
- One Free auditorium rental.
- Exclusive travel opportunities to the Southeastern Museum Conference (SEMC), the Alliance of American Museums (AAM) conference, and Museum Advocacy Day in Washington, D.C., along with other invitations to travel with the AMA Executive Director.