May 12 - Aug 13, 2022 | All Galleries
LEARN @ THE AMA
Guidelines for visitors
To ensure the safety of museum guests, members and staff, the Albany Museum of Art is asking all visitors to follow these guidelines:
- Please follow current CDC and state health officials' guidelines in regard to masks.
- By entering the building, guests are confirming they have no symptoms and have not encountered anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Guests are asked to allow at least six feet of space for anyone in the museum who is not in their party.
- No cash sales will be conducted at the museum. Memberships, rentals and any other transactions will be conducted only with credit or debit cards.
- Guests are asked to use hand sanitizer at the museum as needed.
- Occupancy of the museum will comply with federal, state and local recommendations.
- Changes to visitation policies may occur if federal, state or local guidance changes.