The Albany Museum of Art is sure to be a worthwhile field trip or family outing destination. It is important to remember and practice proper museum etiquette in order to ensure everyone is safe and having the best time possible at our museum.
Some rules to remember are listed below.
1. Food, drink and gum are all prohibited in our museum galleries. While we do not allow food or drink inside our museum we do have picnic tables outside where a pleasant lunch or snack could be enjoyed.
2. While FLASH photography is not allowed in our exhibitions spaces, nonflash photography is allowed and even encouraged. Just be sure to tag us @albanymuseum.com! Please check with your museum teacher or docent prior to taking pictures.
3. Please, no artwork should be touched by visitors.
4. Horseplay, running, shoving and other physical activity can damage museum artifacts or put other visitors in danger and is prohibited.
5. Loud noises may disturb other visitors to the museum so yelling, loud laughing and whistling should be avoided.
6. Remember to have fun, ask questions and enjoy your visit to the Albany Museum of Art.
If you have any questions about what you can and can not do in our museum, please contact us at 229.439.8400 or email@example.com.